View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:43 PM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: Unlocker finally releasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
i would love to have the hspl just like everyone else(i really dont need the sim unlock) but everyone got to remeber they dont owe us sh!t(elite team)!! They have paid there dues!!! they have made a hspl for every device i have owned (except the 6800 thanks to no2chem)!! So please stop cryin and find something else to do in the mean time !!
i couldn't agree more (but i wouldn't have put it so harshly ). it's just that the faux release dates are what is (was) causing the ruckus in the TP2 forums

Last edited by strra; 10-29-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: grammar ... ugh