View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:14 PM
dee91
PPCGeeks Regular

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty11
Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
Idk, If I were a developer, the lack of patience and the animosity would go a long way in making me feel much better about charging for my services instead of doing it for free in order to benefit the same people who are expressing those ill feelings, whether they were justified or not..

I would hope that developers who work with communities like PPCGEEKS do things for the whole and good of the communities , which is where they probably receive the best word of mouth , feedback, etc. I liken this to a communal type place where people help each other for the sake of helping each other have a more positive experience with their devices without having to be subjected to the constricting boundaries and parameters set forth by the carriers and manufacturers. Now I hope we can get this sucker back rolling on topic , which would basically be expressing your opinion with a vote. thanks again
i agree with ure points and hope ppcgeeks will be restored to as was in terms of community spirit..etc.

yet i think the button next to elite team members, should be changed from "thanks" to "paid" (this is strictly a METAPHORE! and not intended to insult). As, it is clear the community here as a whole benefits soley out of gratitude. the point, lets try keep it that way only or otherwise known as good o'l ppcgeeks .

Last edited by dee91; 10-29-2009 at 08:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.