View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 07:08 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Free Wi-Fi on the XV6900?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky View Post
I thought this thread was for Wifi on the Touch?? I'm often in areas with no VZW coverage, but wifi is available. MicroSD Wi-Fi adapters are all over Ebay (~$40). Will a few registry hacks bring up Wi-Fi on the Comm Manager? I'm anxious to see if someone's gotten it to work. So what if the card sticks out 1/2"; I would only use it sparingly, then pop the 16gb card back in. If not, maybe I'lll just stick with my xv6700 Apache!
Actually, you can use Schap's Advanced Config to make the Wifi selection show up in CommManager but it will be grayed out until you find a way to get a Wifi connection. Maybe if you get a card and set it up, WinMo will recognize it and enable the selection in CommManager. Interesting project!