View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:54 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Currently I'm using the 10/26 kitchen upload and it has both titanium and manila and I switch between them regularly

but does it have anything in the customizations section of the start menu? does it have the toggles panel on titanium? it shouldnt, since those are titanium only features. I did this to keep it lean. if you dont use titanium there is no need for titaniumweather, opera panel, any of my customizations to be wasting space and ram. Titanium itself is in the SYS, manila and titanium customizations are EXT's. I meant to have it skip titanium from sys for manila, but left out that bit of script. now it does, the only way to get both is to specify both. when you do that you get a 126 mb nbh file!

Last edited by raidzero; 10-29-2009 at 03:56 PM.