View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:50 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I have had noprobs with the 5.0.69.44, when i ran the newer versions I had issues with sending, went back to the prev mentioned build and troubles went away.

One thing I have found, common w/ taskbars esp, is that when trying to remove it you get that "unable to completely remove blah blah.." is that when you try to remove it it says "unable to remove would you like to remove it from the list anyway" I say no, then go back and attempt to load the SAME cab, then you get the "unable to completely remove do you want to install anyway" then hit I yes, let it run and then soft reset when it says it is done. This seems to remove the program alltogether like you were trying to do in step 1. i have even read tb makers and other ap cab makers tell users exactly these steps for removing a cab that doesn't want to leave the list. this is kinda why I figured you may need just a hard reset to clear up any false removals or what not. But if you have hard reset then did the MMS jig in order and not skipping soft resets then I , other than saying maybe a flash dance is in order????
That is correct.
If something says it can not be removed just hit YES to install again.
What it does is un-install when it says installing.
You will have to install it again after that if you want it back.