View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
so you want titanium and manila, 23502, no opera installed. I guess then you want no opera favorites panel in titanium... I will see what I can do. That is a large request and my kitchen currently will not do titanium and manila, only one or the other. but its a great idea to give users the option for both... I will make it happen.
Currently I'm using the 10/26 kitchen upload and it has both titanium and manila and I switch between them regularly

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
I thought your 23071 manila rom had both?

I guess I can't be too picky and love flashing, but I'm ready to settle on one rom for awhile. I don't want it completely stripped down, but if something can easily be installed by cab I'd rather not have it in the rom. I'm spoiled with the menu enhancements from other roms that have them in both manila and titanium - it's just so much nicer looking and easier to use.

Again, I know the chefs around here build for their devices, but it would be nice to see smaller roms with as much as the eye candy as possible for us vzw users. Then again, I really need to learn how to build my own.

Thanks again.
Learning how to cook is sooooooo easy with this kitchen. I was putting it off for a while too. Now that I've done it, I see no reason to flash anyone else ROMs. I just make my own thanks to RZ.

The past 10-15 pages are primarily filled with myself and others talking about the kitchen and how it works. There are some post in there that would be really helpful to n00bs. Start with this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...26#post1267926 post #769, and read on from there. Most of your questions will probably be answered.

*Edit*

Actually pg 73 or 74 would be a good "learn about RZ's kitchen" starting point.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-29-2009 at 03:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.