View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:20 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
What is the CORRECT version of Arcsoft to use for an Alltel TP?

5.0.69.44?
5.0.71.33?
5.2.XX.XX?

I've done all the steps up to running that cab, but I want to make sure I get it right, because it seems that if I try and redo the process it won't uninstall anything, like the Removal cab or the previous version of Arcsoft. I always get that "couldn't remove the previous version, do you want to continue with install" message. So I want to make sure I do it the proven way the first time, even though that's what I think I did last time I hard reset...
Hope you get it Bro. That is even MORE strange that you are getting troubles on 21864 The Stable Build. (Though now that we have a fix 23081 is glorius!) Hopefully this wont matter because you're gonna get it this time but for future reference-when reinstalling programs and getting the "Cant remove/continue anyway" message, what I'VE found is that it actually DOES uninstall the old program WITHOUT installing the new so I had to install again. Not everytime but can you see how that could cause you to miss a step in this process? Especially with the uninstall cab that can't be verified easily afaik. Just thought I'd mention....fingers crossed.