View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:07 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahajs View Post
I thought your 23071 manila rom had both?

I guess I can't be too picky and love flashing, but I'm ready to settle on one rom for awhile. I don't want it completely stripped down, but if something can easily be installed by cab I'd rather not have it in the rom. I'm spoiled with the menu enhancements from other roms that have them in both manila and titanium - it's just so much nicer looking and easier to use.

Again, I know the chefs around here build for their devices, but it would be nice to see smaller roms with as much as the eye candy as possible for us vzw users. Then again, I really need to learn how to build my own.

Thanks again.
if 23071 had both it was a mistake, and did not have my titanium customizations with it. I have changed the kitchen to now have an option for both, titanium, manila, or none. I have tested all of them and they all work. I am building a manila only one to get screenshots.