View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 01:56 PM
bostonshaker
Regular 'Geeker

bostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlocker finally releasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jathomas0910 View Post
I for one is very happy that the unlocker is being released...I am grateful, I hope it's not a one time unlock process or license for the hspl, but if it is I understand because it seems like a lot of work is involved with it as far as the sim unlocker, I can care less I just want to start flashing my phone already but going forward I think I am going to try and learn how to do it myself, some very nice people pointed me in the right direction since every time htc releases a new phone I go bye it..lol

it did scare me because I was reading in some posts that you would only be able to unlock one time but if that’s how it is then that’s how it is, I don’t care.. I'm just happy I get to flash my phone soon so I can have peep on my phone

Search for Cmonex posts. She is the person that has the straight dope on this. She posts in XDA as well and has posted in regard to the unlocker there as well. Asking here is not a good way to get solid information.

Used to be so good.