View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 01:47 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
yeah, I cooked the enhancements in and they work fine, but the bluehighlights cab didn't add blue highlights to it. Ill try cooking it in and see what happens. It's no biggie really since it'll be pre-cooked in your kitchens from now on, it'd just be nice to know what I'm doing wrong.

I think the problem is things that are cooked into the ROM - the menu image that has the colors, cannot be overwritten. here is the file, just replace the one in the EXT and cook away..

attachment manager converted it to jpg, should be a bmp, which is how it is in the rar.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg HTCMenus.jpg (13.2 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar HTCMenus.rar (90.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by raidzero; 10-29-2009 at 01:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.