View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 10:29 AM
tokuzumi
VIP Member

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: will they just admit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesty16277 View Post
I have heard of nothing but problems with the Palm PRE. I visited a sprint store the other day and they wouldn't even offer it to me as they said they are tired of fixing them. I played with the HERO pretty sweet but the keyboard is a tad too small for my liking.
The palm pre isn't any different than any other phone, with regards to problems. The TP had major overheating issues. And keyboard issues. Early TP2s, in the US, were coming over with dead pixels. Heros getting dust under the screens. But Palm has been very quick to post updates to fix software bugs on the phones. Which is something that can't be said for WM phones, and Sense UI android phones (only the Hero at this time). Everyone I know of that has a Pre loves it, and has no real issues, other than complaining that the phone is too simple.

EDIT: Just so it's clear, with regards to updates, I'm talking about updates from the manufacturer. Not roms from XDA, or this site.

Last edited by tokuzumi; 10-29-2009 at 10:57 AM.