View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: screen brightness no effect on battery life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I forgot what program I have used in the past, but it showed you the power consumption at any given point. When the backlight was raised up, it definitely showed more power being used at that time.......
its called arelasBatteryMeter.... Yes your right, idling with 0 programs open and brightness set to 2 ticks from the lowest it idles at a discharge rate of 60 MA, with the brightness turned up its at 150MA, So clearly its alot of battery. With most programs open and my brightness down to 2 from the bottom, I discharge at about 300MA, with brighness up it idles at like 400MA, so yes.

Confirmed brightness does effect your battery current.

Last edited by Dragon2; 10-29-2009 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Bad punctuation.