View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 02:19 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
Yes, my dcd Alltel cab is 20081031... but I don't see the MMS options. I'm used to those options where you can edit the port and the servers and all that jazz, but I haven't seen those options since switching to NRGz ROMs earlier this summer...

EDIT: I just did the whole process for the third time tonight, and all of a sudden, I see the MMS options... testing to see if it works finally.

EDIT (2): It sets up a MMS differently then what I've been seeing, but when I try to send, it says "Cannot reconize one or more recipients or the address is not valid. Would you like to send the msg anyway?", if I say yes, it says "Outlook E-mail, IMAP4, and POP3 email accounts cannot be used to send text messages" What should I do now?
Awesome.
Hope it works for you.