View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 01:54 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
just tried to install Arcsoft 5.0.71.33 ... no luck, same crap. Will receive pics, won't send. Still says "Delivery Failure"

Any other ideas?
One more time -your dcd cab is from 10/30 or 31/08, right?
If so, go to your SMS/MMS inbox-Menu-scroll down to MMS options at the bottom-hit Servers and see what it says. It should say Alltell (or maybe Verizon?)

If it doesnt say Alltell (or even if it does) you could try theses settings:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...34&postcount=6
If it's still not working, I'd update your Data Profile/PRL/PRI. If not resolved then I'd go with what the users said in that thread I linked said about calling Alltell and tell them your issue. They may just update your Data etc but dont know what else to do. Good luck.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-29-2009 at 02:12 AM.