View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:50 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: Free Wi-Fi on the XV6900?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldrew View Post
Okay so I recently ordered a Touch for 10 bucks. Seemed like a good deal and the kicker is I don't need a data plan. I saw the microSD wifi adapter and jumped all over it. However the site seems to be down. Any ideas on how to get by this or order from somewhere else? Anybody got wifi working on the touch? And if not I have a bluetooth dongle for my PC so I can access the internet on my phone over bluetooth correct?
Any help is appreciated,
Thanks
Wifi may be possible with a card but I haven't heard of anyone doing it. Yes, you can access internet through bluetooth.