BeanAnimal
PPCGeeks Regular

BeanAnimal is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro2 discontinued???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundaar2000 View Post
Well I was not told by a sales rep, I don't go into VZW stores either. they don't have the tp2 anyway.
Of course they don't have the TP2. They can't keep enough stock to supply the direct business sales.

Quote:
It is available around here on-line only.
Only a handful of units are available through the online store. Most of the on-hand units are being reserved for direct sales through the business accounts team.

Quote:
There is no reason a level 3 tech support guy would lie.
There is no reason he would be informed either. He is a SUPPORT guy, not a salesperson or manager.

Quote:
I did get a message from tech support on my phone saying it will no longer be sold. as stated in the very first post. Take it as you see fit.
See above The misinformation is starting to take on a life of its own... I have had a TP2 for 2 weeks and was easily able to secure several more for clients today. I also secured several last week.

I took the time to get answers from a much more relevant department at Verizon, as I have a significant number of clients that will migrate their users to this platform to get away from Samsung SAGAs, blackjacks and iPhones.

The imagio has also been running low on stock and hard to get. I guess it has been discontinued as well? VZW is discontinuing all of their phones to make room for the droid...