View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:41 PM
ImCoKeMaN
Retired Staff

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well, looks like you're the first that wants the backup for hte bell rom. I can help you through it in the chat, but first you'll need to install the cab in colonel's directory on the FTP called ColonelMogulRegEntries. Then download pdocread (itsutils from itsme on xda-developers). Once you get there connect the phone with activesync and type pdocread -l from a cmd window. Once you get the output from there i can help you in a few short steps to get the rom backup and i will recompile it into a flashable format for you.