View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:57 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Just curious how, if at all, your work on the new manila was going.
It is going. I have gotten the slider up to be visible and it works. I have aligned the slider icons on the screen, there is still a TON to do. There are of course all those xxxxxxxx_manila files and once they are taken apart they have a bunch of sub-manila particles (teehee) some of those being images, QTC files (images), mode9 files (and inside those are xml documents to edit) alongside mode9 lies LUAC files which are actually little compiled programs of their own, when you decompile those they become lua files which are all code using an HTC adaptation of the LUA scripting language: this is where the real stuff is done. I am learning as I go along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
just as long as it wasn't something I did
is this something that would make it's way into a new rom, or into the nightly kitchen?
you did not do anything, and yes it will be in both when I implement it. right now though I am focusing on the manila 2.1.1919.3517 port to VGA

Last edited by raidzero; 10-28-2009 at 01:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.