View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:19 PM
basilray
Halfway to VIP Status

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |V|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
keyboard thing not fixed yet...
ever since he added more of the new leo packages the sms got messed up, he got some good versions of the leo packages but not all are completely resized to vga. maybe thats why we have that issue.
notice that at some screens, for example the "every how long update email", the menu is for wvga and not vga because u can't scroll all the way down and make it stick. after digging in the nbh file i found around 3-5 mb worth of files that are useless because they are for a wvga screen or only for the pro. maybe some other not so clear to see things needed to be completely ported before being used.
don't get me wrong, i'm not *****ing, NRG does a great job and keeps us updated with all the new things that comes out. but, i guess since he's making his rom for so many kinds of phones, some unnecessary things gets left in what we get and possibly other roms also which might cause problems in some cases.
so bottom line... keep up the good work, no one is perfect, but u getting closer and closer every time.

You are correct, the 23XXX build from the 25th is SOOOOOOOO close!

Thanks NRG!