View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:13 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: just ordered the sedio 2600 mah battery

you'll be happy with it... i really didn't get full capacity and batt-life from that battery til about 3 weeks... but omg man, i could watch sprint tv for 4-5 hours and still have half my battery left.

I use NoDoze (screen always on) on monday night football, using "Current Drive" in NFL Mobile Live and watch the entire 3.5hr game during class, and only lose like 10-15% juice over the entire 3.5hrs.

You're gunna love it man.

Unfortunately, i gave my pre to my dad and he needs that extended battery... i bought the hero, and came back to the pre yesterday cuz the hero blows balls.

so i'm gunna have to buy another ext battery... thanks for lettin me know amazon has it for 49! good lookin out.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!