View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:05 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon get Palm Pre

VZW IS getting the pre in january... talked to a Palm Rep a week ago and he said "vzw JUST won the rights to the pre, like yesterday, so you'll see it in january on vzw"

He also said there will be no changes to the phone (no expandable memory, no bigger screen, no nothing), vzw is getting THE Palm Pre. The ONLY thing they will change is that the slide mechanism will have something similar to "Tracks" to eliminate the Oreo-Effect.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!