Thread: Pro2 or HD2?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 02:54 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pro2 or HD2?

Id stay with the pro2 for now. Like many said, ya dont even know if sprint will get it, or when. Plus, theres always something better and newer right around the corner, Im waiting for the hd2 with a keyboard. TOUCH PRO 3 maybe?

But then again it has to come to My provider. So, for now I think My touch pro 2 does what I need and will be my phone untill summer or end of next year when there should be alot more stuff available. Like a capacitive winmo 7 device with a keyboard and a Snapdragon processor. wooo hoooo