View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:38 PM
chronster
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will they finally admit it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
regardless of numbers, the fact remains that the main bulk of modifications done to a windows mobile phone are performed to achieve the functionality of an Android or WebOS device. In the diamond forums there are a lot of threads about porting android to the Diamond or implementing specific features from either WebOS or Android in WM. I don't care about numbers or percentages, i just know the threads i was reading. On a personal note, i would like to add that the past 3 or 4 years of owning a WM phone, i was only striving to achieve the level of ubiquity and functionality of my HTC Hero. Android is just better. Period.
Ok, so you saw those threads. What does that mean? Oh, only that WM phones are capable of such things, so why not start threads discussing them?

I too have read the threads on the things you speak of, and they aren't THAT abundant that everyone's rushing to get away from touch flo or WM.

BTW, congrats on liking the hero. It really looks like a cool phone. I went and played with one in a Sprint store about 3 different times. All 3 times I felt rushed because everyone wanted to try it! I definitely got to try the touch pro 2 a lot without people waiting though.

I really liked what I saw on the hero, but it felt only slightly less clunky than my touch pro. It was just a few steps behind the pre though.

Isn't it great we have these options now? lol