View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Absolute Zero
Lurker

Absolute Zero is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimk16 View Post
if you want speed ditch the overstuffed version download the 21864 version its the faster stable version (said so by nrg himselt on twitter) the 23081 version is the fancy bloated version

this said how is the new version im still running the oct 15 ver. is this nbew update really an update?
Well, it's my first NRG ROM so I wouldn't know if its "really an update". The reason I chose it is some of the issues that were fixed in it according to NRGs update. Yea, I did see 21864 was slated as the faster, stable version but I've never really been one to go for the older versions for stability...newer is better for me...improvements usually accrue (as do problems) but like I said, since it was my first, I just went with it. Also, I didn't know the newer one was "bloated"...I just thought it had a few bug fixes that weren't completed. Plus, if the other is not "fancy" and "bloated" does that mean it won't have that zex appeal it has now?