View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 08:28 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siq Mawsh View Post
Sorry but somehow I lost the view first unread option...

I updated to the oct 25th rom and I am not sure if I'm the only one but...

I have both the blue icons and stock white icons mixed in the taskbar, and Sashimi is not installing my apps in the storage card even though all my cabs are in the SC folder... Worked fine on previous versions. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
Same here only blue icon is the signal icon....all others is white. ANYONE ELSE?
Yes, those icons are the stockones, there hasn't been much development on 6.5.1 taskbar icons, the 6.5's wont work. I posted one package a page or two ago. There's a really nice one, again-already posted, by bilbobrian over at xda.
re:Sashimi-worked fine for me.