View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Jeff_Birt
Lurker

Jeff_Birt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Maybe if you guys were nicer to customer service, they would be nicer to you?
That's the thing, I'm always nice. I've spent the majority of my adult life doing field service, dealing with a wide variety of folks both in person and over the phone. I have never lost my temper until this incident. When you have to call then 25-30 times to get a situation taken care of it gets REALLY old. I mean seriously, they were running out of ways to screw things up.

I'm not even hard to please, just give me a phone that works and a proper bill. Knock on wood, it has all been working fine for the last year.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they are evil; I have friends that work for Sprint. I do believe that the #1 goal of their customer support is to get you off the phone; each CSR must handle X calls per day. When you have a problem, nobody owns it. That is, it is no ones responsibility to ensure that it does indeed get resolved. They just punch some buttons on the computer and get you off the phone. Call back the next time and you get someone new and have to start all over again.