Lurker

keek_72 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.5 build 21501 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaski View Post
Hi
I have a few questions that I couldn't find answers to by searching, so I'm happy for directions to a previous post that has answers if that's easier than re-answering.
1. I love the ppc kitchen but it disables my camera. Why? - I think I found the camera answer, but I thought I was doing what it said to do, but I'll try again. Who knows what will happen Isn't that the definition of insane? Doing the same thing but expecting different results? Or is that the definition of a Vista user?
2. How do I take my existing configuration from my phone & put it into the kitchen?
3. (rhetorical) Why am I so dumb? Please don't answer this one, there is no answer.
Thanks!
hi everybody, I'm new to cooking ROMs also but I have read every post in here and I was wondering the same thing as suzannaski is there a way to take my existing phone configuration and put in into the kitchen so I can add or delete things from my ROM? If so can someone explain the steps to me? thanks

I read an earlier post and I checked the BuildOS folder in program files and I read the tips txt file but after I back up my current phone config do I have to save it as a certain type of file to have it in the kitchen?

Last edited by keek_72; 10-27-2009 at 12:03 AM.