View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wosiek View Post
No random lock-ups? Nothing? I've never had any issues before now.. I performed a hard reset tonight when I got home, thinking that might clear it, but I'm still getting issues. I truly don't know what might be causing it, but like I said, I've had similar issues with other ROMs, which is what led me to NRG's 23081 Photon. Other than the SMS lock-ups, this ROM is great.
Here is what I have found to be true.
Most SMS problems come from a bad flash.
Be it flashing to custom without flashing to stock first or maybe a PC/USB/Device mis-sync or whatever.

Now here is the thing I have found to be true at least for me.
If you have a bad flash and have problems from the beginning then a hard reset will almost never fix it.
It will require a stock flash and then back to custom.

Reason is if you have a bad flash then those messed up files will be installed right back after a hard reset.

Try a stock flash then maybe even a hard reset then flash back to NRG.
I usually skip the hard resets and never have an issue but if you are then try that.

Good luck.

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-26-2009 at 09:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.