View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 05:25 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by accessing View Post
shift key doesn't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I did the flash dance last night and got a late start today so I didnt get to do any of the tweaks like lumos, radio change, etc.

I was very surprised to see that at the end of my work day I still have 80% battery life left! With all the tweaks, I'll usually be at about 60% by now. Performance wise, this ROM is very fast.

I stil have to sort out the keyboard issues as my caps key and some of the others are misbehaving.

But battery life on this rom seems great.

David
It's been posted a few times, search the threads attatched files for Juicy's Western EZ Input fix, it's a diffferent SIP but it fixes the hard keyboard issues. Though not sure about Shift, thought it was just Caps and FN keys, try it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardizidifer View Post
Is there a fix for TXT button on the hardware keyboard giving "PTTMod cannot be opened" error??
Yup, rootlinux posted a fix awhile back, check out Threefaces guide in my sig, or roots mod thread, the process is listed there.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-26-2009 at 07:40 PM.