Thread: No radio error
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 02:15 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No radio error

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandakmayank View Post
I recently unlocked the Sprint vogue with the coke 2.31 unlocker and all went well. Then I upgraded the ROM to OMJ.3.03.04.Generic.Custom , the flashing was successful but the phone kept freezing at the htc logo with the following status at the bottom

bottem left:
M 03
B 01

bottem right:
P ACAAAM-4070
R 2.13.00
D 3.09

the three color bootloader was still working showing SPL-2.31.CoKe.
Then i flashed with a stock gps'ed rom to see if things work. i flashed to the latest RUU_PPST_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_3.03.651.4_2_Radio_3.42. 30_AM_NV_2.04_Ship.exe and now the screen is only showing black htc logo with "no radio" written. The 3 color bootloader is still working.

Please need urgent help.
It looks like you used the unlocker for GPS radios and have also tried to flash a GPS ROM over a non GPS Radio. If you read through the stickys you should find the solution.