pmoreau
PPCGeeks Regular

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Botched my manilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
So I was messing around with the task manager on 23081 and trying to close some useless apps and I accidentally picked one of the manila components. Every since manila locks up the phone at startup, I was able to disable it at reboot by going thru the windows start menu but each time I renable its locks up the phone. I guess I will have to hard reset unless somebody can point me to the proper "applications" that should be running when manilla is active so I can renable them and make it work.

Unrelated to the issue above I went to bed last night around 1:00 am with a 95% charge and work up this morning about 5.5 hours later and the phone has run out battery and powered itself down. This was before I messed up the manila.
I have seen something like this. I will have the phone in it's case. After a few hours of silence I will pull it out to check for messages or anything and the phone will be hot and very dead. No reset or power button push will help. I will pull the battery then reinsert, push the power button and it will start to come up then warn of a very low battery and shut itself off. It has done this about 3 times since I loaded (09/20) about 3 weeks ago.