View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcharles View Post
Now that I have the 081 rom loaded whenever my TP starts up I get a Mortscript box that says .mscr and .mortrun extensions registered. Please run any .mscr/.mortrun file or read the manual. I click OK on the box and the TP runs normally. How do I get rid of the box?
You must have a finicky ap installed. I had the exact issue when I had TitaniumWeather installed on the Oct 14 build. I had never had that issue on any of the prior builds. I don't use Titanium enough for it to matter so I deleted TitaniumWeather and I quit getting that annoying box. I never looked into how to make it go away other than just getting rid of the ap causing it. I like titanium weather when I decide to run Titanium but that box is hella annoying. Try eliminating aps to see which one, if any, is playing goulie tricks with your system.

On the battery life front. Sincyas asking repeatedly. I have decent battery after tweaks, I am not using Lumos either. Lumos is a great addition but I LIKE IT BRIGHT! I am not a talker (ppcgeek I am, I am addicted to a phone I rarely use to talk on) but I am a frequent web surfer and text-a-holic and I can get 10-12 hours depending on my use. I actually just purchased the OEM extended battery Root had reviewed for us awhile back. I can take a little extra thickness to get 20+ hours of use. Never tried the aa batt charger thing as I am generally near a plug but I like the idea of one of those but don't want to carry it in to ball games or events where I won't be near a recepticle, so the bigger battery is the route I am going. I have tried about every new ROm out there and I NEVER got much better battery life out of them. ThreeFaces guide and the 1400+ pages of this thread have all the information and goodies needed to make your battery life with this ROM as good as it is with any. Barring of course you run nothing but Titanium, don't talk, dont send many texts, and have your data shut off.
This post has been thanked 1 times.