View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:28 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
So ...no one wants to comment on the battery life on this ROM...??

Please...I want to try it...but the one that I have has great battery...but full of little problems....

Thanks

JP
there is like 1000 post about battery life in this thread man,there are batt. issues but plenty of tweaks as to how to improve battery life on this rom,also your battery life will mostly play on how you use your device,personally i i use mine too much lol,but after using my phone all day after it comes off the charger @ 7 am, i still usually sit in the 50-60% range by 5pm when i get home,all tweaks and fixes i use have come from this thread and i thank everybody for all that they do,just thumb thru the pages and the amount of info you will find be quite useful