View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
No, "stock" titanium only. you can add the wm7 titanium project in the kitchen but you will need to skip my titanium cpr's.. I think that is all and I am not sure if my toggles panel will be present after the wm7 titanium is cooked in.

I got a script going that archives my SYS directories straight from the kitchen into their own RAR files and uploads them into a new folder (named the date) on my site. raidzero.alexauv.com/sys/(date)Will be doing the same with XIP (ROM folders)

have not run it fully yet but I have run a proof of concept once it is completed it will be added to my scheduled tasks to run every night.
You da man!