wodurrah
PPCGeeks Regular

wodurrah is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need Help concering Verizon TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 View Post
A few things first, before I get into my post. For those of you who remember my "TP2 vs. MY TP" thread, yes, I'm thinking about getting the Touch Pro 2.

The reason why I'm planning to upgrade is because I still have an Alltel phone and an Alltel plan, and Verizon is offering an incentive for us to get Verizon phones (it's pretty much a HUGE discount). Anyway, I plan to get the Touch Pro 2 from this discount.

So I have two questions for all TP2 users. Now that you have been using your phones for a while now, I want you to tell me how it works.

1. Do you still like it?

2. Does it get hot at all?

3. How is the battery life?

4. Here's the main thing. For those of you who play games on the phone, are you able to control the games using the arrow keys on the hardware keyboard?

Thanks for all of your responses!
Love it still and even more so that I have found this community at PPC geeks. Plus with all the hacks and cabs to change the phone to your liking that i've found here its great.

The phone does get hot from time to time especially when connected to PC. Never just on battery power. For how small the battery is the battery life is actually great. There is also a extended battery floating around the net...just google it. The battery doesn't last the whole day if you've been emailing or your phone updates email often and you been playing wit ur phone it will burn up the battery quick...but I bought a cradle so i charge two batteries at a time and take both out if ima be out all day doing a lot.

With the games