View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:41 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

glad to hear you got it going sharkie.. cooking with my kitchen requires full admin privileges because it goes through all files in the SYS and stuff and changes system attributes (why you need to be admin to edit files like this that are in your personal directory (C:\users\username, etc - ask MS lol)about them so the kitchen can modify, then changes them back so the rom works correctly. I have had a few complaints of htcrt.exe not extracting correctly, so if that is the case, get it from another kitchen I guess. Some AV say htcrt is a trojan, this is a false positive. again if it happens to you try htcrt from another kitchen, they all do the same thing. The only reason I asked where you were extracting to is because RARs can only extract to a full path name (including filename) of 260 characters long. c:\documents and settings\ricky\work\faxes\sent faxes\2009 tax return\unused\w-2s\old employers\people I do not work for so why do I have these documents\phones\htc\touch pro\kitchens\downloaded\ppcgeeks.com\RZ[10-25-2009]\23069\SYS\Shell\shell32.exe would PROBABLY be too long of a path, but desktop should be fine I am downloading my kitchen from last night onto another PC and will tel cooking 23502 (since it was in last nights kitchen)

zombie may also be able to help as he is successfully using my kitchen now. he has troubles with permissions and htcrt.exe too.

I will also be getting windows 7 today so will see how it cooks on that