View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 03:12 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
all i did was call a store and say that i called a store near my work and they had told me that upon having issues with my tp that sprint is moving people away from the tp and i asked what my options were as this store is more convienent for me.

my new tp2 will arrive tomorrow
Can you elaborate on this? You called this store and they told you the TP2 was available, and they ordered it for you without even examining your phone? Or, did you take it in the store after calling, proved you had issues, then they placed your order?

Also, I think that's smart: calling a store beforehand to see what the replacement options are (as each store is different). Although it may be a bit fishy (if they're keen to people trying to game the system).

PPCGeeks New User Guide