View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 02:10 AM
nate.spangler
Halfway to VIP Status

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerx3 View Post
I am not sure if you should mention the WEL list. I think that is what messed it up for a few people seeing as how we are really not supposed to know about it. In my situation they brought it up on their own and I just went along with it.

I recommend just see what they say first, if they offer to only replace it with another tp then bring up the list but not before. If they still won't do it, call customer support and try them because that is the avenue I had success with.
all i did was call a store and say that i called a store near my work and they had told me that upon having issues with my tp that sprint is moving people away from the tp and i asked what my options were as this store is more convienent for me.

my new tp2 will arrive tomorrow