View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:34 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

**BUMP**
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Another heads up, the latest build doesnt appear to like the latest JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22. I sent two pics to myself and both times the screen got locked up. The pics went through, I got the alerts but the screen/phone seized on me. I installed Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 (yes, still run the uninstall cab first)and everything was fine. Both cabs are referenced in Threefaces guide and I'm sure in the thread's attatched files. The only difference in the two versions, that I know of, is the 5.2xxx let's you send a voice message, but I think there's another way to do that, called a 'phone' or something btw-thanks wrangler for the back up on the screen alignment
I bumped this up because it appears I spoke too soon. After a few successful sent MMS's the old version started to act up on me too, causing freezes. I uninstalled and ran the removal cab, SR, Latest Arcsoft, SR. For me both versions now seem the same, can send and recieve but occasionally the phone locks up especially as I'm trying to exit the Album or Pics and Vids, requiring a soft reset.