View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:30 AM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
From what I've read it seems there were some '071 users who posted that but I havent seen anyone say it's happend with '081. I only spent an hour or two with '071 and it was fine, been on '081 since it was uploaded this(yesterday now) AM and havent had that issue.
Are you using the Titanium side? It must be something I'm loading if you are. The problem I'm having is that I can't pinpoint whats causing it. It doesn't happen after any particular cab, edit, etc. I'll just be plugging along doing various things like internet, text, or phone call's during the testing/set up phase and when I get back to the home screen it get's screwy. I can't be sure because I think I saw a billion posts back that someone had said using these builds with the Titanium interface was impossible because of this occurrence. I was hoping someone had a "fix" for it because it's cool working with the new "new". Anyway thanks for responding.

Last edited by BenS; 10-26-2009 at 12:32 AM.