View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Aight, so can someone who's actually cooked a ROM with this kitchen help me out.

I've done over and over what's been said to do.

Name the ROM, enter sys no., enter manila or tit., y or n.

It will go through the process and when it gets to the ending of the second window that pops up I get the 3 or 4 error messages in a row. The pagepool changer then pops up, but where's the rom? It's like it makes a ROM, but I can't find it. I don't think it's the one that's in the PP changer. I think that's the last one I changed the PP on, not the one that was supposedly (only cuz I can't find it) just created. I hit close on the PP cuz I can't find a ROM then the RUU opens up and after it says it's verifying the information on my phone, it says it "can't open up the requested file, please check my update utility".

I'm pretty sure I missing a step, but all I hear is to do what I'm doing. So if anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong I'd really appreciate it.

As for what Raid said, yes-I have admin. privileges on my comp. and I'm extracting to the desktop. Is that the problem?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-25-2009 at 10:22 PM.