View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:04 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post

Murducky..I was actually having very strange data connection falures recently....but I was on the Stock ROM some of the time. It was strange...possibly a Sprint issue? I was going to call them to investigate but haven't had a data connection fail in a bit. ...just throwing that out there. It would def connect sometimes, but then I'd go to grab weather or something and it'd throw an error.

Killer! Mind if I link this jammy? I get a lot of cross-carrier questions and I hate giving advice if I cant test the method.
same here with USCC we have been having some data issues.. so dont know either, but lately everything been fine.

Please, Link away!!! spread the word, I just wish this was around when i started