View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:19 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
just flashed to oct25th standard rom. i don't see the 1% driver that was added in the changelog
Do you mean that you looked for the actual driver or you dont see it on the taskbar? If you're talking about the battery icon I just assumed it was icon dependent. Obviously the stock icon cant utilize the driver but if you install a custom one like bilbobrian's black and white taskbar that we've been discussing that can utilize the driver then you will see the 1% increments. Dont assume I know what I'm talking about, this is purely observational.