View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 02:01 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Video Player For Touch Pro 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryK2 View Post
I have some videos that I captured with Replay Video capture. When I try to play them with TCPMP, I get errors. Audeo codec not supported by player and Video codec (Windows media Video 9) not supported by player. It is a wmv file that plays with the desktop TCPMP player.
I am thinking of going to the coreplayer, but I don't know if it supports these codecs. I am trying to avoid converting the files. Does anyone know if the coreplayer will support these codecs?
yes, coreplayer supports that type, but if you want to keep tcpmp, all you have to do is install the wmv9 codec. just google it and you'll find it. they're posted all over the place.