Regular 'Geeker

vesty16277 is keeping up the good workvesty16277 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to vesty16277
Re: will they just admit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordevil95 View Post
I kind of get what you are saying here. The one main thing that sucks about Windows Mobile, is well, Windows Mobile! Let me explain. In the past few years there are probably no WM users who are actually using the WM UI. Cause the WM UI is the most unusable piece of garbage out there.
Windows mobile was designed for business users. Due to the high cost of the devices, normal consumers weren't buying into them. Microsoft is growing the product line and updates to the WM OS are coming out faster than two years now. They are seeing that people are dropping a dime on phones like the iPhone and realizing they can do the same with WM.

As far as needing to cook a rom up. Even if the OS came shipped great I'd still cook my own customizations into it. Everyone is different and it would be difficult to please everyone. I'd rather cook it then sit there and dig through cab files for a night.

I have heard of nothing but problems with the Palm PRE. I visited a sprint store the other day and they wouldn't even offer it to me as they said they are tired of fixing them. I played with the HERO pretty sweet but the keyboard is a tad too small for my liking.
1- Motorola A855 Droid
1 - Flesh Light