View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:15 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
Root,

I use AE Buttons+ and you can set you hard keys to do just about anything with it. I have the Back Arrow set on single tap to Close Active Program and I also have it set on long press to OK/Close. This gets around the closing of a program you are in and it also solved my problem with not being able to OK out of WeatherPanel. Hope this helps!

I do have a question for you though...I'm all loaded up with 23081 and almost everything is fast and perfect except I do not have a Keyboard/SIP icon under the Settings/Personal folder anymore. Without it I cannot activate my TouchPal SIP. I don't know if you have seen a solution for this or not. Also, I have created a complete backup with Sprite Backup and want to change my Taskbar icons to the 10-14 version. I have sdkcerts.cab installed and I have the cab for the taskbar icons. My question/problem is when I install it and switch between TF3D and SPB Pocket+ the bottom bar turns white and my two soft keys are scrunched to the left side. How did you avoid this problem??

pea****93

Install this and choose what ever keypad you have installed.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SIPChange.CAB (225.9 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!