cordevil95
PPCGeeks Regular

cordevil95 is keeping up the good workcordevil95 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: will they just admit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
I have a hero, pre, and diamond and windows mobile is by far my favorite OS. And you are wrong about windows being the only one that needs to me tinkered with. I've had to patch the heck out of my pre to make it enjoyable (I have 18 patches on my pre). And I'm desperately waiting for the cdma hero to be rooted so I can do basic things like tether, install programs to the as card, take screen shots, etc. Don't get me wrong, i like web os a lot (its just so elegant), but it pales in comparison. If I dont want to interact with my phone the palm way, im screwed. windows (desktops and mobile devices) is all about choice and individuality. Plus I'm really loving 6.5.1 it is really sprucing up the os and making it more modern. I respect your opinion, but in my opinion I disagree. I have used all three and window mobile is still on top
I kind of get what you are saying here. The one main thing that sucks about Windows Mobile, is well, Windows Mobile! Let me explain. In the past few years there are probably no WM users who are actually using the WM UI. Cause the WM UI is the most unusable piece of garbage out there. Your diamond, TP, TP2, Omnia, etc etc all put different shells on top of WM to even make it an enjoyable experience. It would be nice if WM actually put some thought and design behind their UI instead of relying on 3rd party vendors to do it for them. And until they do that, and do it successfully I'm not going to touch another WM phone. Cause honestly, Android is by far and away a better user experience then WM, which is pretty sad considering WM has been out for almost 10 years and Android just over a year.