View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Patrick78
Lurker

Patrick78 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

I'm trying to get my Sprint Touch PRO back to the stock ROM. I've read through about 50 pages of this thread and this subject has come up several times. So I want to explain the steps I've taken (I think I'm missing one) and then tell you what the current condition of my phone is.

I ran the relocker from the original post since I read in a later post that it contains the OEM Rom. I was connected with Windows Mobile Device Center and ran the relocker. Everything started up on the PC and phone just fine and went through the entire process and then rebooted the phone. I immediately noticed on reboot that it still says Mighty Rom prior to the Windows Mobile green startup screen comes on. I then put the phone into the bootloader screen and this is what my phone showed:
Security Unlocked
Raph800
SPL-0.37.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0c85
MicroP-Hermann (key) v0685
PSOC-Raph Stage_EVT v20

Using the WMDC I removed the theme that I had installed which brought the factory black and white back, but it looks like the digital clock from the theme stayed.

So did I miss a step, and if so please tell me which what I need to do and what file I need. I'm assuming I missed something if the Mighty Rom is still showing up.

Thanks in advance.