View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:52 AM
pokerpot
Regular 'Geeker

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen Protector - Smoothest when navigating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post
Definitely interesting. Anyone have any luck with the Boxwave Anti-Glare? Or are most people's feelings that the Crystal protector is the best. I think if so Ill get the 3 pack since I've read how difficult it is to get that screen protector on perfectly.

~J
Getting a screen protector on perfectly is super easy.

YOu really need to make sure that you get a small bowl of water w/ a drop of dish soap in it. It feels super unnatural to take a brand new screen protector and dunk it in slippery water but I GUARANTEE you'll get it on perfectly if you follow that step and squeegee out as much water and soap you can.

Once that is done, just disregard any swirlies or bubbles in there, they WILL disappear in a couple of days. All of my screen protectors look like they were professionally/factory applied... you can have the same if you take care and follow the proper steps.

That said, you have three protectors.. that means you should probably have 2 years of solid protection (at least).