View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 06:48 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROMs][KITCHEN]->>Oct 23<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline 23069/71/75 TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Happy to hear there are no crippling bugs! I do not include games but for what I do not include there are cabs and then there is always the kitchen (you should find that 3d games like NFS undercover run really well). IMO, 23075 is one of those mistakes by MS, its fast but not very much works. There is a reason why da_g did not put his name on it... I cannot speak for any of your taskbar issues as I just run stock so all my icons are present and working fine. I also have no problems adding file explorer to the manila programs menu, it works fine out of the box, though I did not include the programs tab, I am talking about the top left corner.